The show is a great opportunity to:
- Have a relaxing afternoon out whilst meeting like minded people and their beautiful guinea pigs (or other small pets).
- Get FREE care tips, advice and information in an informal setting, not just from Cavy Corner but other well-respected, knowledgeable attendees.
- Eat and drink tasty refreshments!
- Buy products for your small and furry pets
- Support Cavy Corner.
Our human visitors include:
- Families who have adopted guineas that come along with them. It is a great opportunity for the volunteers to see them again
- Local animal lovers
- Those new to Cavy Corner
- People who follow the active Facebook page and are regular supporters of Cavy Corner. Some travel great distances from the North, South and West such as guinea lovers Barrie, Fiona and their children who travelled around 260 miles all the way from Glasgow just for the November 2014 event
- Readers of Guinea Pig magazine like Sharon and James who read about Cavy Corner and then kindly contacted us to make a donation and came along to support the event
- Those who know nothing about Cavy Corner! Cavy Corner is passionate about what we do and takes every opportunity to educate and inform. Some new visitors to the event are unaware of the rescue when they come along and are surprised to learn that there ARE guinea pig rescues!