The 20th Cavy Corner Fun Show will go on(line!)
Deadline for entries – 12 midday on Sunday 12th April 2020
There are rosettes to win which will be posted out to the winners!
£1.50 per entry
- Beautiful Bunny (Rabbits only)
- Cute & Cuddly
- Funky Fur
- Gorgeous Guinea (Guinea pigs only)
- Wonderful Whiskers
- VIP Veteran (Elderly or disabled pet)
- Beautiful Baby (Any pet under 6 months old)
- Rescue Pet of the Year (Any pet adopted from a rescue)
- Cutest Couple (Any 2 or more pets who live together)
- Pet the Judge Would Most Like to Take Home
- Pet with the Biggest Personality
- Best in Show (All 1st pace winners entered)
How the online Fun Show will work:
- People who wish to enter their pets into a Class need to follow the “How to enter” instructions below.
- All entries must be received by 12 midday on Sunday 12th April 2020.
- 2 classes will be judged each week starting from the week commencing Monday 13th March 2020.
- The judges will be Rebecca, Ellie and Anne.
- All entrants will have their photos displayed on the Cavy Corner Facebook page. The winners will also have their photos displayed on the Cavy Corner website.
- Rosettes will be posted out to the winners. Please take a picture of your winner with its prize and post it on the Facebook page!
How to enter:
- Take a photo of your pet(s).
- Email it to CavyCornerFunShow@gmail.com by 12pm on Sunday 12th April 2020.
- In the email you must clearly include – your pet(s) name(s), your name, the date the photo(s) were taken and the class(es) you would like to enter.
- You will then receive an requesting payment for your entries.
- Your pet(s) will not be entered until the money has been received. When we receive your money a confirmation email will be sent so you know your pet(s) has/have been entered!
Where your money goes:
The Annual Small and Furry Cavy Corner Fun Show raises funds for the running and upkeep of Cavy Corner and its residents. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 the actual show has had to be cancelled. We hope that this online Fun Show will help maintain some of the donations to continue to support the sanctuary as well as covering the small costs of the rosettes and postage to the winners.
If you have any questions:
Please do not hesitate to email CavyCornerFunShow@gmail.com.